The latest FEURICH innovation is the upright Model 123 – Vienna. A totally new and unique approach to piano design can be seen in key features such as the action, the casing, and the pedal system.
For this model, FEURICH came up with a new concept for the action design––©FEURICH – High Speed KAMM Action. This innovation allows for an extremely fast repetition which is normally something pianists can only experience on the best concert grand pianos. Thanks to this new action, the Vienna Piano has a lighter touch and a more precise response than any other upright piano on the market.
An explosion of innovations
The FEURICH 123 – Vienna is one of the first pianos in serial production to employ a totally lead-free keyboard design. The result is a more stable, and longer-lasting action and keyboard. Another forward-thinking innovation is the use of an environmentally-friendly laquer for the casing of the Model 123 – Vienna.
Thanks to the entirely new and robust design of the pedal system, many more nuances are available to the pianist when pedalling. Undesirable noise from the pedal system is also now a thing of the past.
A casing with finesse
The newly-designed iron frame for the frame and casing allows the entire casing of the piano, including the side panels, to be easily removed or replaced. It is even possible to play the instrument with no casing whatsoever.
For the first time in history, a serially-produced piano can be played with no casing––perfect for recording, concerts, and difficult transport situations.
On regular upright pianos, the front panel absorbs much of the sound produced. On the Vienna Piano, FEURICH has introduced an opening panel on the front of the piano, which allows direct transmission of the sound from the soundboard, and results in a fuller sound as well as an interesting view of the inner workings of the piano.
- Exclusive RENNER Action with new components, designed to our specification
- ©FEURICH – High Speed KAMM Action for extremely fast repetition
- RENNER hammer heads with Weickert-Special felts for an exceptionally rich tone
- Innovative casing design (all parts, including side panels, can be removed––even playable without casing) and environmentally friendly lacquer
- PAULELLO rust-free strings
- LED-Lamp integrated as standard
- Opening panel on the front of the piano for better sound transmission
- FEURICH Pedal System is maintenance-free and facilitates many delicate nuances
- Lead-free keyboard––no plastic used in the wood finish
- Celeste System––practice quietly with no loss of touch response
The FEURICH Model 123 – Vienna comes in black satin with chrome fittings as standard. Additionally, we can produce personalised lacquer finishes for the wooden casing in colour from the RAL colour scheme.
Let your imagination run wild!